Friday, December 30, 2011

Harvey Family

This family holds a place in my heart. I've had the privilege of getting to know them over the past 7 years. They are a delight to be around and their silliness is contagious. Randy and Lycia Harvey moved to Kosovo to plant a church and have been there for about 10 years now. Rachael (Randy and Lycia's daughter) I met my first semester on Bible college, but I don't think either of us had any clue how our lives would be intertwined throughout the years ahead. Jeff, now married to Rachael, went to the same high school as my husband and I. So the short version is, Jeff, moved to Kosovo. Jeff and Rachael fell in love, got married, and now have to beautiful kiddos. And just short of one year ago, they moved back to Kosovo after living in so cal for a few years. Now they are all here in California on furlough, and all together with spouses and children for the first time ever! How exciting is that?! I was honored to take their pictures, and oh how much fun it was! Thank you guys. Seriously love you all.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment